- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n.pl. (brit. Accoutrements) 1 equipment, trappings.
- soldier's equipment excluding weapons and clothes. [french] ACCOUTREMENTS
n.pl. (us accouterments) 1 equipment, trappings.
- soldier's equipment excluding weapons and clothes. [french] ADMINISTRATOR
n. Manager of a business, public affairs, or a person's estate.
n. - public announcement, esp. Of goods etc. For sale or wanted, vacancies, etc.
- advertising. [french avertissement: related to *adverse] AFROCARIBBEAN
—n. Caribbean person of african descent. —adj. Of afro-caribbeans.
n. Lowest rank in the wraf.
n. (pl. -teses) sampling of amniotic fluid to detect foetal abnormality. [from *amnion, greek kentesis pricking]
—adj. Of a high church anglican wing emphasizing its catholic tradition. —n. Member of this group.
adj. & adv. Moving in a curve opposite in direction to the hands of a clock.
n. Drug that counteracts the effects of histamine, used esp. In treating allergies.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.