- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Cryptic crossword №27: ENROLLMENT Size of crossword: 15х15
Save the image of crossword to your computer. Then open this image on your computer and send it to print.
Our crosswords are copyright protected and are not available for sale or commercial use. All puzzles published on this site can only be used directly for personal using. Reprinting and publishing crosswords - NOT permissible!
A cat will clean itself with paw and tongue after a dangerous experience or when it has fought with another cat. This is an attempt by the animal to soothe its nerves by doing something natural and instinctive.