- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle №13: MAGIC Size of crossword: 16х16
Save the image of crossword to your computer. Then open this image on your computer and send it to print.
Our crosswords are copyright protected and are not available for sale or commercial use. All puzzles published on this site can only be used directly for personal using. Reprinting and publishing crosswords - NOT permissible!
Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile; so if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You"ll lose him or her every time.