"George, darling, what is it about me you find so attractive? Is it my personality?"
"Is it my figure?"
"Is it my charisma?"
"I give in."
||Crossword puzzle help
brass n. Colloq. Highest-ranking officers.
- dog n. Colloq. Victor; master.
- drawer n. Colloq. High social position or origin.
- gear n. Highest gear.
- hat n. Tall silk hat.
- secret adj. Of the highest secrecy.
- —n. - highest point or part.
- a highest rank or place. B person occupying this. C upper end or head (top of the table).
- upper surface or part of a thing.
- stopper of a bottle, lid of a jar, etc.
- garment for the upper part of the body.
- utmost degree; height (at the top of his voice).
- (in pl.) Colloq. Person or thing of the best quality.
- (esp. In pl.) Leaves etc. Of a plant grown esp. For its root (turnip-tops).
- naut. Platform round the head of the lower mast. 10 = *top gear (climbed the hill in top). —attrib. Adj. - highest in position.
- highest in degree or importance. —v. (-pp-) 1 provide with a top, cap, etc.
- be higher or better than; surpass; be at the top of (topped the list).
- reach the top of (a hill etc.).
- slang kill.
- golf hit (a ball) above the centre. off the top of one's head see *head. On top in a superior position; above. On top of 1 fully in command of.
- in close proximity to.
- in addition to. On top of the world colloq. Exuberant. Over the top 1 over the parapet of a trench (and into battle).
- beyond what is normally acceptable (that joke was over the top). Top off (or up) put an end or the finishing touch to.
- n. Toy spinning on a point when set in motion. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.