One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
- prefix 1 attachable to almost any verb or its derivative, meaning: a once more; afresh, anew. B back; with return to a previous state.
- (also red- before a vowel, as in redolent) in verbs and verbal derivatives denoting: a in return; mutually (react). B opposition (resist). C behind or after (relic). D retirement or secrecy (recluse). E off, away, down (recede; relegate; repress). F frequentative or intensive force (redouble; resplendent). G negative force (recant; reveal). [latin]
- symb. Rhenium.
- prep. - in the matter of (as the first word in a heading).
- commerce about, concerning (in letters). [latin, ablative of res thing]
- var. Of *ray3.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".