When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
—v. - combine or put together (two or more substances or things) so that the constituents of each are diffused among those of the other(s).
- prepare (a compound, cocktail, etc.) By combining the ingredients.
- combine (activities etc.) (mix business and pleasure).
- a join, be mixed, or combine, esp. Readily (oil and water will not mix). B be compatible. C be sociable (must learn to mix).
- a (foll. By with) (of a person) be harmonious or sociable with; have regular dealings with. B (foll. By in) participate in.
- drink different kinds of (alcoholic liquor) in close succession.
- combine (two or more sound signals) into one. —n. - a mixing; mixture. B proportion of materials in a mixture.
- ingredients prepared commercially for making a cake, concrete, etc. be mixed up in (or with) be involved in or with (esp. Something undesirable). Mix it colloq. Start fighting. Mix up 1 mix thoroughly.
- confuse. [back-formation from *mixed]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".