One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
—n. - natural oily or greasy substance found esp. In animal bodies.
- part of meat etc. Containing this. —adj. (fatter, fattest) 1 corpulent; plump.
- containing much fat.
- a thick (fat book). B substantial (fat cheque).
- colloq. Iron. Very little; not much (a fat chance; a fat lot). —v. (-tt-) make or become fat. the fat is in the fire trouble is imminent. Kill the fatted calf celebrate, esp. At a prodigal's return (luke 15). Live off (or on) the fat of the land live luxuriously. fatless adj. Fatness n. Fattish adj. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".