- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
Crossword puzzle help
—n. - colloq. Tedious task.
- slang cigarette. - (at public schools) junior boy who runs errands for a senior. —v. (-gg-) 1 (often foll. By out) colloq. Exhaust. - (at public schools) act as a fag. [origin unknown] - n. Us slang offens. Male homosexual. [abbreviation of *faggot]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat will clean itself with paw and tongue after a dangerous experience or when it has fought with another cat. This is an attempt by the animal to soothe its nerves by doing something natural and instinctive.