- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
—adj. - a beloved or much esteemed. B as a merely polite or ironic form (my dear man).
- as a formula of address, esp. Beginning a letter (dear sir).
- (often foll. By to) precious; cherished.
- (usu. In superl.) Earnest (my dearest wish).
- a expensive. B having high prices. —n. (esp. As a form of address) dear person. —adv. At great cost (will pay dear). —int. Expressing surprise, dismay, pity, etc. (dear me!; oh dear!). for dear life desperately. dearly adv. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".