Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
- day, month, and year of writing etc., at the head of a document etc.
- period to which a work of art etc. Belongs.
- time when an event takes place.
- colloq. A appointment, esp. Social with a person of the opposite sex. B us person to be met at this. —v. (-ting) 1 mark with a date.
- a assign a date to (an object, event, etc.). B (foll. By to) assign to a particular time, period, etc.
- (often foll. By from, back to, etc.) Have its origins at a particular time.
- appear or expose as old-fashioned (design that does not date; that hat dates you).
- us colloq. A make a date with. B go out together as sexual partners. out of date (attrib. Out-of-date) old-fashioned, obsolete. To date until now. Up to date (attrib. Up-to-date) modern; fashionable; current. [french: related to *data]
- n. - dark oval single-stoned fruit.
- (in full date-palm) tree bearing it. [greek: related to *dactyl, from the shape of the leaf]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".