A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
- prominence on the skull thought to indicate a mental faculty. —v. - a hit or come against with a bump. B (often foll. By against, into) collide.
- (often foll. By against, on) hurt or damage by striking (bumped my head, the car).
- (usu. Foll. By along) move along with jolts. —adv. With a bump; suddenly; violently. bump into colloq. Meet by chance. Bump off slang murder. Bump up colloq. Increase (prices etc.). bumpy adj. (-ier, -iest). [imitative]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".