A college student was delivering pizza to a regular customer"s house in New York.
The guy who answered the door asked him, "What is the usual tip?"
"Well," replied the youth,"this is my first trip here, but the other guys say if I get a quarter out of you, I"ll be doing great."
"Is that so?" snorted the man. "Well, just to show them how wrong they are, here"s five dollars."
"Thanks!" replied the youth, "I"ll put this in my school fund."
"What are you studying?" asked the man.
The lad smiled and said: "Applied psychology."
on the side n. Slang sexual relationship involving infidelity.
- part n. Minor role.
- n. - small piece or quantity.
- (prec. By a) fair amount (sold quite a bit).
- often colloq. Short or small time, distance, or amount (wait a bit; move up a bit; a bit tired; a bit of an idiot). bit by bit gradually. Do one's bit colloq. Make a useful contribution. [old english]
- past of *bite.
- n. - metal mouthpiece of a bridle.
- tool or piece for boring or drilling.
- cutting or gripping part of a plane, pincers, etc. [old english]
- n. Computing unit of information expressed as a choice between two possibilities. [binary digit]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".