- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
on the side n. Slang sexual relationship involving infidelity.
- part n. Minor role.
- n. - small piece or quantity.
- (prec. By a) fair amount (sold quite a bit).
- often colloq. Short or small time, distance, or amount (wait a bit; move up a bit; a bit tired; a bit of an idiot). bit by bit gradually. Do one's bit colloq. Make a useful contribution. [old english]
- past of *bite.
- n. - metal mouthpiece of a bridle.
- tool or piece for boring or drilling.
- cutting or gripping part of a plane, pincers, etc. [old english]
- n. Computing unit of information expressed as a choice between two possibilities. [binary digit]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".