A renowned philosopher was held in high regard by his driver, who listened in awe at every speech while his boss would easily answer questions about morality and ethics.
Then one day the driver approached the philosopher and asked if he was willing to switch roles for the evening"s lecture.
The philosopher agreed and, for a while, the driver handled himself remarkably well.
When it came time for questions from the guests, a woman in the back asked,
"Is the epistemological view of the universe still valid in an existentialist world?"
"That is an extremely simple question," he responded. "So simple, in fact, that even my driver could answer that, which is exactly what he will do."
on the side n. Slang sexual relationship involving infidelity.
- part n. Minor role.
- n. - small piece or quantity.
- (prec. By a) fair amount (sold quite a bit).
- often colloq. Short or small time, distance, or amount (wait a bit; move up a bit; a bit tired; a bit of an idiot). bit by bit gradually. Do one's bit colloq. Make a useful contribution. [old english]
- past of *bite.
- n. - metal mouthpiece of a bridle.
- tool or piece for boring or drilling.
- cutting or gripping part of a plane, pincers, etc. [old english]
- n. Computing unit of information expressed as a choice between two possibilities. [binary digit]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".