- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
Crossword puzzle help
past of *eat.
- suffix forming nouns denoting status, function, or office (doctorate; consulate). [latin] - suffix forming adjectives with the sense ‘having, full of’ (foliate; passionate). [latin participial ending -atus]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile; so if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You"ll lose him or her every time.