prep. - expressing position (wait at the corner; at school).
- expressing a point in time (at dawn).
- expressing a point in a scale (at his best).
- expressing engagement in an activity etc. (at war).
- expressing a value or rate (sell at £10 each).
- a with or with reference to (annoyed at losing; came at a run). B by means of (starts at a touch).
- expressing motion or aim towards (aim at the target; laughed at us). at all see *all. At hand see *hand. At home see *home. At it engaged in an activity; working hard. At once see *once. At that 1 moreover (a good one at that).
- then (at that he left). At times see *time. [old english]
- symb. Astatine.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".