Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
prep. - expressing position (wait at the corner; at school).
- expressing a point in time (at dawn).
- expressing a point in a scale (at his best).
- expressing engagement in an activity etc. (at war).
- expressing a value or rate (sell at £10 each).
- a with or with reference to (annoyed at losing; came at a run). B by means of (starts at a touch).
- expressing motion or aim towards (aim at the target; laughed at us). at all see *all. At hand see *hand. At home see *home. At it engaged in an activity; working hard. At once see *once. At that 1 moreover (a good one at that).
- then (at that he left). At times see *time. [old english]
- symb. Astatine.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".