- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
Crossword puzzle help
n. - completion (of a task etc.).
- acquired, esp. Social, skill. - thing achieved. - n. - completion (of a task etc.). - acquired, esp. Social, skill. - thing achieved. ADMINISTRATION
n. - administering, esp. Public affairs.
- government in power. ADMINISTRATIVE
adj. Of the management of affairs.
—n. Drug etc. That alleviates depression. —adj. Alleviating depression.
n. Substance preventing or reducing perspiration.
adj. Of an archbishop. [church latin from greek]
n. The taking over of a company and selling off of its assets to make a profit.
n. Hypnotic or subconscious suggestion made to oneself.
n. (also bathing-suit) garment worn for swimming.
n. - the application of engineering techniques to biological processes.
- the use of artificial tissues, organs, etc. To replace parts of the body, e.g. Artificial limbs, pacemakers, etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.