Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -s) slang = *yob.
—v. (-ll-; us -l-) sing with melodious inarticulate sounds and frequent changes between falsetto and normal voice in the manner of swiss mountain-dwellers. —n. Yodelling cry. yodeller n. [german]
n. Rustic; country bumpkin. [perhaps dial.]
n.pl. Slang a long time (yonks ago). [origin unknown]
contr. You will; you shall.
person n. Law person aged between 14 and 17 years.
- —adj. (younger; youngest) 1 not far advanced in life, development, or existence; not yet old. - a immature, inexperienced. B youthful. - of or characteristic of youth (young love). - representing young people (young farmers). - a distinguishing a son from his father (young george). B as a familiar or condescending form of address (listen, young lady). - (younger) distinguishing one person from another of the same name (the younger pitt). —n. (collect.) Offspring, esp. Of animals. youngish adj. [old english] YOURE
contr. You are.
poss. Pron. - the one or ones belonging to you (it is yours; yours are over there).
- your letter (yours of the 10th). - introducing a formula ending a letter (yours ever; yours truly). of yours of or belonging to you (friend of yours). YOUTH
club n. Place for young people's leisure activities.
- hostel n. Any of a chain of cheap lodgings for holiday-makers, esp. Walkers and cyclists. - n. (pl. -s) 1 being young; period between childhood and adult age. - vigour, enthusiasm, inexperience, or other characteristic of this period. - young man. - (as pl.) Young people collectively (the youth of the country). [old english: related to *young] YOUVE
contr. You have.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.