A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. Same) chief monetary unit of japan. [japanese from chinese]
- colloq. —n. Longing or yearning. —v. (-nn-) feel a longing. [chinese] YEP
adv. & n. (also yup) us colloq. = *yes.
—adv. - indicating that the answer to the question is affirmative, the statement etc. Made is correct, the request or command will be complied with, or the person summoned or addressed is present.
- (yes?) A indeed? Is that so? B what do you want? —n. - utterance of the word yes. - affirmation or assent. - ‘yes’ vote. say yes grant a request, confirm a statement. [old english, = yea let it be] YET
—adv. - as late as, or until, now or then (there is yet time; your best work yet).
- (with neg. Or interrog.) So soon as, or by, now or then (it is not time yet; have you finished yet?). - again; in addition (more and yet more). - in the remaining time available (i will do it yet). - (foll. By compar.) Even (a yet more difficult task). - nevertheless; and or but in spite of that. —conj. But at the same time; but nevertheless. [old english] YEW
n. - dark-leaved evergreen tree bearing berry-like cones.
- its wood. [old english] YHA
abbr. Youth hostels association.
n. Slang offens. Jew. [back-formation from *yiddish]
n. (in chinese philosophy) the passive female principle of the universe (cf. *yang).
n. Slang lout, hooligan. yobbish adj. [back slang for *boy]
kippur n. Most solemn religious fast day of the jewish year, day of atonement. [hebrew]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Shrimps" hearts are in their heads.