A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (also yarmulka) skullcap worn by jewish men. [yiddish]
n. Annual publication dealing with events or aspects of the (usu. Preceding) year.
n. Animal between one and two years old.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 body or class of yeomen.
- hist. Volunteer cavalry force raised from the yeoman class. YOURSELF
pron. (pl. Yourselves) 1 a emphat. Form of *you. B refl. Form of *you.
- in your normal state of body or mind (are quite yourself again). be yourself see *oneself. YOUTHFUL
adj. Young or still having the characteristics of youth. youthfully adv. Youthfulness n.
(also jugoslav) —n. - native or national of yugoslavia.
- person of yugoslav descent. —adj. Of yugoslavia. yugoslavian adj. & n. [serbo-croat jug south: related to *slav] YACHTSMAN
n. (fem. Yachtswoman) person who sails yachts.
n. - standard of comparison.
- measuring rod a yard long, usu. Divided into inches etc. YESTERDAY
—adv. - on the day before today.
- in the recent past. —n. - the day before today. - the recent past. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".