Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Small watch worn on a strap etc. Round the wrist.
- n. Small watch worn on a strap etc. Round the wrist. WYKEHAMIST
—adj. Of winchester college. —n. Past or present member of winchester college. [william of wykeham, name of the founder]
n. - wainscot.
- material for this. WAITINGLIST
n. List of people waiting for a thing not immediately available.
n. Room for people to wait in, esp. To see a doctor etc. Or at a station.
adj. - having blood temperature well above that of the environment.
- ardent. WARMHEARTED
adj. Kind, friendly. warm-heartedness n.
n. Sodium carbonate, used dissolved in water for washing and cleaning.
var. Of *water-carrier.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.