- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: W
Found: 924 results
n. (pl. -lice) small land crustacean with many legs.
sauce n. A pungent sauce. [worcester in england]
n. Bench for manual work, esp. Carpentry.
n. - workers engaged or available.
- number of these.
n. Hist. Public institution for the poor of a parish.
n. Thing worked on with a tool or machine.
n. Place at which a person works.
n. - paper for recording work done or in progress.
- paper listing questions or activities for students etc. To work through.
—adj. Occurring in or known in all parts of the world. —adv. Throughout the world.
adj. - eaten into by worms; decayed.
- old and dilapidated.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.