Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Capricious, fantastic. whimsicality n. Whimsically adv.
n. (pl. Whippers-in) huntsman's assistant who manages the hounds.
n. Colloq. Informal collection of money among a group of people.
n. Handle of a whip.
n. - spinning or whirling toy.
- merry-go-round. - revolving motion. WHIRLPOOL
n. Powerful circular eddy of water.
n. - rapidly whirling mass or column of air.
- (attrib.) Very rapid. WHITEBAIT
n. (pl. Same) (usu. In pl.) Small silvery-white young of herrings and sprats, esp. As food.
n. Colloq. White or white-topped skin-pustule.
—n. - solution of quicklime or whiting for whitening walls etc.
- means employed to conceal mistakes or faults. —v. - cover with whitewash. - attempt to clear the reputation of by concealing facts.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.