A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Easy victory.
mistress n. (masc. Wardrobe master) person in charge of a theatrical wardrobe.
- n. - large cupboard for storing clothes. - person's stock of clothes. - costume department of a theatre etc. [french] WARDROOM
n. Mess in a warship for commissioned officers.
n. - hist. Trooper's powerful horse.
- colloq. Veteran soldier, politician, etc. WARPAINT
n. - paint used to adorn the body before battle, esp. By n. American indians.
- colloq. Make-up. WARRANTY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 undertaking as to the ownership or quality of a thing sold etc., often accepting responsibility for defects or repairs over a specified period.
- (usu. Foll. By for + verbal noun) authority or justification. [anglo-french warantie: related to *warrant] WASHERUP
n. (pl. Washers-up) (also washer-upper) person who washes up dishes etc.
n. Esp. Us public toilet.
adj. - extravagant.
- causing or showing waste. wastefully adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.