The couple arrived at the resort. They move into the room.
Wife sees the mouse and starts yelling, "Ah-ah-ah-ah! Mouse! Contact reception, you better know English, and I - full zero."
Husband calls (in English):
- Do you know "Tom and Jerry"?
- Yes, I do.
- So... Jerry is here.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - measurement from side to side.
- large extent. - liberality of views etc. - strip of material of full width. widthways adv. [from *wide] WIELD
v. Hold and use; command, exert (a weapon, tool, power, etc.). [old english]
n. Archaic person. [old english, = thing, creature]
int. Colloq. Expressing compliance or agreement. [abbreviation of will comply]
n. (also willie) (pl. -ies) colloq. Penis. [diminutive of william]
—n. Start or involuntary shrinking movement of the face, showing pain or distress. —v. (-cing) give a wince. [germanic: related to *wink]
—n. - crank of a wheel or axle.
- windlass. —v. Lift with a winch. [old english] WINDY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 stormy with or exposed to wind.
- generating or characterized by flatulence. - colloq. Wordy. - colloq. Nervous, frightened. windiness n. [old english: related to *wind1] WIPER
n. = *windscreen wiper.
n. - sorceress, woman supposed to have dealings with the devil or evil spirits.
- old hag. - fascinating girl or woman. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar bears are left handed.