A lawyer and a doctor were on an extravagant fishing trip.
The lawyer said, "I am here because my house burned down and everything I owned was burned. The insurance company paid a mint for everything I lost."
"Now that’s quite a coincidence," said the doctor, "I’m here because my house and all my belongings were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything."
The lawyer looked somewhat confused and said, "Really? How do you start a flood?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Viol- or viola-player.
adj. Being so in practice though not strictly or in name (the virtual manager; a virtual promise). [medieval latin: related to *virtue]
- reality n. Simulation of the real world by a computer. VISAVIS
—prep. - in relation to.
- in comparison with. —adv. Opposite. [french, = face to face: related to *visage] VISCERA
n.pl. Internal organs of the body. [latin]
n. - cellulose in a highly viscous state, used for making rayon etc.
- fabric made from this. [latin: related to *viscous] VISCOUS
adj. - glutinous, sticky.
- semifluid. - not flowing freely. viscosity n. (pl. -ies). [latin viscum birdlime] VISIBLE
adj. - able to be seen, perceived, or ascertained.
- (of exports etc.) Consisting of actual goods. visibly adv. [latin: related to *vision] VISITOR
n. - person who visits.
- migrant bird staying for part of the year. VITAMIN
b complex n. Any of a group of vitamins often found together in foods.
- n. Any of various substances present in many foods and essential to health and growth (vitamin a, b, c, etc.). [latin vita life, *amine] VITIATE
v. (-ting) 1 impair, debase.
- make invalid or ineffectual. vitiation n. [latin: related to *vice1]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.