- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. Not detected.
adj. Not deterred.
adj. - not digested.
- (of facts etc.) Not properly arranged or considered.
adj. Not dismayed.
adj. Not disputed or called in question.
adj. Not economic; unprofitable.
adj. Distasteful, degrading.
adj. Not educated.
adj. Not emphatic.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.