- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. (of a theory etc.) Not tenable.
adj. - not touched.
- not affected physically, emotionally, etc.
- not discussed.
adj. Not trained.
adj. Not treated.
adj. Uneducated, untaught.
adj. Not varying.
adj. Not welcome or acceptable.
adj. Not willing or inclined; reluctant. unwillingly adv. Unwillingness n.
adj. - not winking.
adj. - not knowing or aware (an unwitting offender).
- unintentional. unwittingly adv. [old english: related to *wit]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hippopotamus can run faster than a man.