- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Not noticed.
adj. Not opposed.
adj. Not painted.
adj. Not planned.
adj. - not plumbed.
- not fully explored or understood. UNPOINTED
adj. - having no point or points.
- not punctuated. - (of brickwork etc.) Not pointed. UNPOPULAR
adj. Not popular; disliked. unpopularity n.
adj. Not refined.
adj. Not related.
adj. (brit. Unrivalled) having no equal.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Shrimps" hearts are in their heads.