- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. (brit. Unlabelled) not labelled; without a label.
adj. Not well educated; ignorant.
- adj. (also unlearnt) not learnt.
adj. Unrestricted; enormous (unlimited expanse).
adj. Not lovable.
adj. Not married, single.
adj. Not matched or equalled.
adj. Not merited.
adj. (often foll. By of) not mindful.
adj. - discordant.
- unskilled in or indifferent to music.
adj. - contrary to nature; not normal.
- lacking natural feelings, esp. Cruel or wicked.
- affected. unnaturally adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.