- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. Not ethical, esp. Unscrupulous or unprofessional. unethically adv.
adj. Not exposed.
adj. Not failing or dwindling; constant; reliable. unfailingly adv.
adj. Unsympathetic, harsh.
adj. Genuine, sincere.
adj. Not suitable, unbecoming.
adj. - (of a person) inexperienced.
- (of a bird) not yet fledged.
adj. Without foundation (unfounded rumour).
adj. - incautious, thoughtless (unguarded remark).
- not guarded.
v. Remove a harness from.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.