- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: U
Found: 1086 results
adj. Not distinguished; mediocre.
adj. Entirely satisfactory.
adj. Not objectionable; acceptable.
adj. Contrary to proper parliamentary usage.
- language n. Oaths or abuse.
adj. That cannot be pronounced.
adj. Not self-conscious. unselfconsciously adv. Unselfconsciousness n.
adj. Artless, simple, natural.
adj. Not substantiated.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.