One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. Colloq. - be unfaithful to (a lover).
- swindle. two-timer n. TWOTONE
adj. Having two colours or sounds.
var. Of *timpani.
n. Parliament of the isle of man. [old norse, = assembly-field]
n. (in full typhoid fever) infectious bacterial fever attacking the intestines.
n. Violent hurricane in e. Asian seas. [chinese, = great wind, and arabic]
adj. - serving as a characteristic example; representative (a typical english pub).
- (often foll. By of) characteristic of a particular person, thing, or type (typical of him to refuse). typicality n. Typically adv. [medieval latin: related to *type] TYRANNY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 cruel and arbitrary use of authority.
- a rule by a tyrant. B period of this. C state ruled by a tyrant. tyrannous adj. [greek: related to *tyrant] TABLETOP
n. Surface of a table.
v. (-ting) arrange (figures or facts) in tabular form. tabulation n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.