Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Melodious, musical. tunefully adv.
n. Rotary motor driven by a flow of water, steam, gas, wind, etc. [latin turbo -in- spinning-top, whirlwind]
bath n. - hot-air or steam bath followed by washing, massage, etc.
- (in sing. Or pl.) Building for this. - carpet n. Wool carpet with a thick pile and traditional bold design. - coffee n. Strong black coffee. - delight n. Sweet of lumps of flavoured gelatine coated in powdered sugar. - towel n. Towel made of cotton terry. - —adj. Of turkey, the turks, or their language. —n. This language. TURMOIL
n. - violent confusion; agitation.
- din and bustle. [origin unknown] TURNERY
n. - objects made on a lathe.
- work with a lathe. TURNING
n. - a road that branches off another. B place where this occurs.
- a use of a lathe. B (in pl.) Chips or shavings from a lathe. TURNKEY
n. (pl. -s) archaic jailer.
n. - turning off a main road.
- colloq. Something that repels or causes a loss of interest. TURNOUT
n. - number of people attending a meeting, voting at an election, etc.
- set or display of equipment, clothes, etc. TUSSOCK
n. Clump of grass etc. tussocky adj. [perhaps from dial. Tusk tuft]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.