A small child met his new teacher for the first time.
“Are you good?” asked the teacher.
“I am the sort of boy my mummy tells me not to play with.”
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
adj. Melodious, musical. tunefully adv.
n. Rotary motor driven by a flow of water, steam, gas, wind, etc. [latin turbo -in- spinning-top, whirlwind]
bath n. - hot-air or steam bath followed by washing, massage, etc.
- (in sing. Or pl.) Building for this.
- carpet n. Wool carpet with a thick pile and traditional bold design.
- coffee n. Strong black coffee.
- delight n. Sweet of lumps of flavoured gelatine coated in powdered sugar.
- towel n. Towel made of cotton terry.
- —adj. Of turkey, the turks, or their language. —n. This language.
n. - violent confusion; agitation.
- din and bustle. [origin unknown]
n. - objects made on a lathe.
- work with a lathe.
n. - a road that branches off another. B place where this occurs.
- a use of a lathe. B (in pl.) Chips or shavings from a lathe.
n. (pl. -s) archaic jailer.
n. - turning off a main road.
- colloq. Something that repels or causes a loss of interest.
n. - number of people attending a meeting, voting at an election, etc.
- set or display of equipment, clothes, etc.
n. Clump of grass etc. tussocky adj. [perhaps from dial. Tusk tuft]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.