- What is your favorite music group?
- I love U2!
- I love you too, but what is your favorite music group?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n. Rails for a tram.
camp n. Camp for the temporary accommodation of soldiers, refugees, etc.
- n. - going, conveying, or being conveyed, esp. Over a distance.
- passage or route.
- apparent passage of a celestial body across the meridian of a place, or across the sun or a planet. in transit while going or being conveyed. [latin: related to *trance]
n. - horizontal bar of wood or stone across a window or the top of a door.
- us = *transom window. [french traversin: related to *traverse]
- window n. Window above a transom.
n. Crossbar suspended by ropes as a swing for acrobatics etc. [latin: related to *trapezium]
n. Person who traps wild animals, esp. For their fur.
literary —n. - painful effort.
- pangs of childbirth. —v. Make a painful effort, esp. In childbirth. [french travaillier]
n. Boat used for trawling.
n. - syrup produced in refining sugar.
- molasses. treacly adj. [french from latin theriaca antidote against a snake-bite, from therion wild animal]
n. Lever worked by the foot and imparting motion to a machine. [old english: related to *tread]
n. Violation by a subject of allegiance to the sovereign or state. [latin: related to *tradition]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Butterflies taste with their feet.