- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Rails for a tram.
camp n. Camp for the temporary accommodation of soldiers, refugees, etc.
- n. - going, conveying, or being conveyed, esp. Over a distance. - passage or route. - apparent passage of a celestial body across the meridian of a place, or across the sun or a planet. in transit while going or being conveyed. [latin: related to *trance] TRANSOM
n. - horizontal bar of wood or stone across a window or the top of a door.
- us = *transom window. [french traversin: related to *traverse] - window n. Window above a transom. TRAPEZE
n. Crossbar suspended by ropes as a swing for acrobatics etc. [latin: related to *trapezium]
n. Person who traps wild animals, esp. For their fur.
literary —n. - painful effort.
- pangs of childbirth. —v. Make a painful effort, esp. In childbirth. [french travaillier] TRAWLER
n. Boat used for trawling.
n. - syrup produced in refining sugar.
- molasses. treacly adj. [french from latin theriaca antidote against a snake-bite, from therion wild animal] TREADLE
n. Lever worked by the foot and imparting motion to a machine. [old english: related to *tread]
n. Violation by a subject of allegiance to the sovereign or state. [latin: related to *tradition]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat will clean itself with paw and tongue after a dangerous experience or when it has fought with another cat. This is an attempt by the animal to soothe its nerves by doing something natural and instinctive.