In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
estate n. Specially-designed industrial and commercial area.
- n. Act of engaging in trade. - post n. Store etc. In a remote or unsettled region. TRADUCE
v. (-cing) speak ill of; misrepresent. traducement n. Traducer n. [latin, = disgrace]
island n. Raised area in a road to divide traffic streams and for pedestrians to use in crossing.
- jam n. Traffic at a standstill because of roadworks, an accident, etc. - warden n. Official employed to help control road traffic and esp. Parking. - —n. - vehicles moving on a public highway or in the air or at sea. - (usu. Foll. By in) trade, esp. Illegal (drugs traffic). - coming and going of people or goods by road, rail, air, sea, etc. - dealings between people etc. (had no traffic with them). - messages etc. Transmitted through a communications system; volume of this. —v. (-ck-) 1 (usu. Foll. By in) deal in something, esp. Illegally. - deal in; barter. trafficker n. [french from italian] TRAGEDY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 serious accident, disaster, etc.; sad event.
- a play dealing with tragic events and ending unhappily, esp. With the downfall of the protagonist. B such plays as a genre. [greek tragoidia] TRAILER
n. - set of brief extracts from a film etc., used to advertise it in advance.
- vehicle towed by another, esp.: a the rear section of an articulated lorry. B an open cart. C a platform for transporting a boat etc. D us a caravan. TRAINER
n. - person who trains horses, athletes, footballers, etc.
- aircraft or simulator used to train pilots. - soft running shoe. TRAIPSE
colloq. —v. (-sing) tramp or trudge wearily. —n. Tedious journey on foot. [origin unknown]
n. (fem. Traitress) (often foll. By to) person who is treacherous or disloyal, esp. To his or her country. traitorous adj. [latin traditor: related to *tradition]
—n. - (usu. In pl.) Impediment; hindrance (trammels of domesticity).
- triple drag-net for fishing. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) hamper. [medieval latin tremaculum] TRAMPLE
v. (-ling) 1 tread under foot.
- press down or crush in this way. trample on 1 tread heavily on. - treat roughly or with contempt. [from *tramp]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog"s sense of smell is one of the keenest in nature. If a pot of stew was cooking on a stove, a human would smell the stew, while the dog could smell the beef, carrots, peas, potatoes, spices, and all the other individual ingredients in the stew.