- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
—adj. Concerned with or formed by clipping shrubs, trees, etc. Into ornamental shapes. —n. Topiary art. [greek topos place]
adj. Dealing with the news, current affairs, etc. topicality n. Topically adv.
n. Knot, tuft, crest, or bow of ribbon, worn or growing on the head.
adj. - without a top.
- a (of clothes) having no upper part. B (of esp. A woman) bare-breasted. C (of a place) where women go topless; employing bare-breasted women.
n. Mast next above the lower mast.
—adj. Archaic slang excellent. —n. Thing that tops another thing, esp. Sauce on a dessert etc.
n. Square sail next above the lowest; fore-and-aft sail on a gaff.
n. - outer side of a round of beef.
- side of a ship above the water-line.
n. Top layer of soil.
n. Spinning motion imparted to a ball in tennis etc. By hitting it forward and upward.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.