- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Of a group of languages and peoples including turkish. —n. This group. turkic adj. [persian: related to *turk]
var. Of *turco-.
head n. Turban-like ornamental knot.
n. Colloq. Oil of turpentine. [abbreviation]
—n. - private teacher.
- university teacher supervising the studies or welfare of assigned undergraduates. —v. - act as tutor to. - work as a tutor. tutorship n. [latin tueor tut- watch] TUTTI
mus. —adj. & adv. With all voices or instruments together. —n. (pl. -s) such a passage. [italian, pl. Of tutto all]
adj. & n. Archaic two. [old english, masculine form of *two]
—n. - sound made by a plucked string or released bowstring.
- nasal quality of a voice. —v. (cause to) emit this sound. twangy adj. [imitative] TWEAK
—v. - pinch and twist sharply; jerk.
- make fine adjustments to (a mechanism). —n. Act of tweaking. [probably dial. Twick, *twitch] TWEED
n. - rough-surfaced woollen cloth, usu. Of mixed flecked colours.
- (in pl.) Clothes made of tweed. [alteration of tweel (scots var. Of *twill)]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can"t find any food.