A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Of a group of languages and peoples including turkish. —n. This group. turkic adj. [persian: related to *turk]
var. Of *turco-.
head n. Turban-like ornamental knot.
n. Colloq. Oil of turpentine. [abbreviation]
—n. - private teacher.
- university teacher supervising the studies or welfare of assigned undergraduates. —v. - act as tutor to. - work as a tutor. tutorship n. [latin tueor tut- watch] TUTTI
mus. —adj. & adv. With all voices or instruments together. —n. (pl. -s) such a passage. [italian, pl. Of tutto all]
adj. & n. Archaic two. [old english, masculine form of *two]
—n. - sound made by a plucked string or released bowstring.
- nasal quality of a voice. —v. (cause to) emit this sound. twangy adj. [imitative] TWEAK
—v. - pinch and twist sharply; jerk.
- make fine adjustments to (a mechanism). —n. Act of tweaking. [probably dial. Twick, *twitch] TWEED
n. - rough-surfaced woollen cloth, usu. Of mixed flecked colours.
- (in pl.) Clothes made of tweed. [alteration of tweel (scots var. Of *twill)]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.