Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
var. Of *topi.
n. Subject of a discourse, conversation, or argument. [greek topos place, commonplace]
n. Addition; something that serves to top up.
n. Woman's small brimless hat. [french]
n. - portable battery-powered electric lamp.
- thing lit for illumination. - source of heat, illumination, or enlightenment. carry a torch for suffer from unrequited love for. [latin: related to *tort] - song n. Popular song of unrequited love. TORSO
n. (pl. -s) 1 trunk of the human body.
- statue of this. [latin thyrsus rod] TOTAL
—adj. - complete, comprising the whole (total number of votes).
- absolute, unqualified (in total ignorance). —n. Total number or amount. —v. (-ll-; us -l-) 1 a amount in number to. B find the total of. - (foll. By to, up to) amount to. [medieval latin totus entire] TOTEM
n. - natural object, esp. An animal, adopted esp. By n. American indians as an emblem of a clan or individual.
- image of this. totemic adj. [algonquian] TOUCH
—v. - come into or be in physical contact with (a thing, each other, etc.).
- (often foll. By with) bring the hand etc. Into contact with. - bring (two things) into mutual contact. - rouse tender or painful feelings in. - strike lightly. - (usu. With neg.) A disturb, harm, or affect. B have any dealings with. C consume, use (i don't touch alcohol). - concern. - a reach as far as, esp. Momentarily. B (usu. With neg.) Approach in excellence etc. (can't touch him for style). - modify (pity touched with fear). 10 (as touched adj.) Colloq. Slightly mad. 11 (usu. Foll. TOUGH
—adj. - hard to break, cut, tear, or chew.
- able to endure hardship; hardy. - unyielding, stubborn, difficult (it was a tough job). - colloq. A acting sternly; hard (get tough with). B (of circumstances, luck, etc.) Severe, hard. - colloq. Criminal or violent. —n. Tough person, esp. A ruffian. toughen v. Toughness n. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When a giraffe"s baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.