- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Photographing of distant objects with a system of lenses giving a large image. telephotographic adj.
—n. (often attrib.) Planking etc. With a projecting strip down one side and a groove down the other. —v. - panel with tongue-and-groove.
- (as tongued and grooved adj.) Having a tongue-and-groove joint. TRANSFIGURATION
n. - change of form or appearance.
- a christ's appearance in radiant glory to three of his disciples (matt. 17:2, mark 9:2–3). B (transfiguration) festival of christ's transfiguration, 6 august. [latin: related to *transfigure] TRINITROTOLUENE
n. (also trinitrotoluol) = *tnt.
adj. Having or appearing to have length, breadth, and depth.
n. Ringing or tinkling of bells. [latin tintinnabulum bell]
adj. Extending across a continent.
adj. (of milk) from cows shown to be free of tuberculosis.
n. - communication over a distance by circuits using cable, fibre optics, satellites, radio etc.
- (usu. In pl.) Technology of this. TRANSCENDENTALISM
n. Transcendental philosophy. transcendentalist n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.