- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n.pl. (usu. Treated as sing.) Science of the relations between heat and other forms of energy. thermodynamic adj.
adj. Producing electricity by a difference of temperatures.
n. Hard level floor for threshing esp. With flails.
n. Training of a young child to use the lavatory. toilet-train v.
n. Steam or diesel engine for drawing heavy loads on roads, fields, etc.
n. Respect or support for tradition. traditionalist n. & adj.
adj. - philos. A priori, not based on experience; intuitively accepted; innate in the mind.
- a visionary, abstract. B vague, obscure. transcendentally adv.
- meditation n. Method of detaching oneself from problems, anxiety, etc., by silent meditation and repetition of a mantra.
n. - conveying or being conveyed.
- a system of conveying. B esp. Us means of this.
- hist. Deportation of convicts.
n. - mediator in a dispute.
- person who traces and corrects faults in machinery or in an organization etc. troubleshooting n.
adj. - having or appearing to have length and breadth but no depth.
- lacking substance; superficial.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The pet ferret was domesticated more than 500 years before the house cat.