An admiral is standing by a candy machine at the Naval Academy in Annapolis when he stops a plebe walking by.
- "Sailor, do you have change for a dollar?"
- "Sure, buddy," - says the plebe, rooting around his pocket.
- "That"s no way to address an officer! Now let"s try it again. Do you have change for a dollar?"
The plebe snaps to attention and barks,
- "No, sir!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Supercharger driven by a turbine powered by the engine's exhaust gases.
n. Point at which a decisive change occurs.
vision n. (also 20/20 vision) 1 vision of normal acuity.
- colloq. Good eyesight. TAXDEDUCTIBLE
adj. (of expenditure) legally deductible from income before tax assessment.
n. Marketing of goods etc. By unsolicited telephone calls.
adj. - of temperament.
- a (of a person) unreliable; moody. B colloq. (of esp. A machine) unreliable, unpredictable. temperamentally adv. TENDERHEARTED
adj. Easily moved; compassionate. tender-heartedness n.
n. Injury of esp. A wrist tendon resulting from repetitive strain. [greek tenon tendon, *synovia]
adj. - relating to nuclear reactions that occur only at very high temperatures.
- (of weapons) using thermonuclear reactions. THERMOPLASTIC
—adj. That becomes plastic on heating and hardens on cooling. —n. Thermoplastic substance.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Swans and Ducks are the only birds with penises.