"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
n.pl. People engaged in trade.
n. Stamp given to customers by some shops and exchangeable in large numbers for goods or cash.
n. (also traffic-lights n.pl.) Signal controlling road traffic by coloured lights.
n. Person who collects locomotive numbers as a hobby. train-spotting n.
n. (brit. Tranquillizer, -iser) drug used to diminish anxiety.
v. (us tranquilize, -ise) (-zing or -sing) make tranquil, esp. By a drug etc.
adj. - excelling, surpassing.
- transcending human experience.
- (esp. Of god) existing apart from, not subject to the limitations of, the material universe. transcendence n. Transcendency n.
n. - transferring or being transferred.
- psychol. Redirection of childhood emotions to a new object, esp. To a psychoanalyst.
v. (-ting) 1 (of the soul) pass into a different body.
- migrate. transmigration n. [latin]
n. - transmitting or being transmitted.
- broadcast programme.
- mechanism transmitting power from the engine to the axle in a vehicle.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camel"s milk does not curdle.