Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n.pl. People engaged in trade.
n. Stamp given to customers by some shops and exchangeable in large numbers for goods or cash.
n. (also traffic-lights n.pl.) Signal controlling road traffic by coloured lights.
n. Person who collects locomotive numbers as a hobby. train-spotting n.
n. (brit. Tranquillizer, -iser) drug used to diminish anxiety.
v. (us tranquilize, -ise) (-zing or -sing) make tranquil, esp. By a drug etc.
adj. - excelling, surpassing.
- transcending human experience. - (esp. Of god) existing apart from, not subject to the limitations of, the material universe. transcendence n. Transcendency n. TRANSFERENCE
n. - transferring or being transferred.
- psychol. Redirection of childhood emotions to a new object, esp. To a psychoanalyst. TRANSMIGRATE
v. (-ting) 1 (of the soul) pass into a different body.
- migrate. transmigration n. [latin] TRANSMISSION
n. - transmitting or being transmitted.
- broadcast programme. - mechanism transmitting power from the engine to the axle in a vehicle.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When a giraffe"s baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.