What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
v. (-bing) 1 copy out.
- write out (shorthand, notes, etc.) In full.
- record for subsequent reproduction.
- arrange (music) for a different instrument etc. transcriber n. Transcription n. [latin transcribo -script-]
n. Written copy.
n. Any device for converting a non-electrical signal into an electrical one, e.g. Pressure into voltage. [latin: related to *duct]
var. Of *transsexual.
v. (also absol.) Go beyond the bounds or limits set by (a commandment, law, etc.); sin. transgression n. Transgressor n. [latin transgredior -gress-]
n. - semiconductor device with three connections, capable of amplification in addition to rectification.
- (in full transistor radio) portable radio with transistors. [from *transfer, *resistor]
n. - passing or change from one place, state, condition, etc., to another.
- art change from one style to another, esp. Archit. From norman to early english. transitional adj. Transitionally adv. [latin: related to *transit]
adj. (of a verb) taking a direct object (whether expressed or implied), e.g. Saw in saw the donkey, saw that she was ill. [latin: related to *transit]
adj. Not permanent; brief, transient. transitorily adv. Transitoriness n. [latin: related to *transit]
—v. - plant in another place (transplanted the daffodils).
- transfer (living tissue or an organ) to another part of the body or to another body. —n. - a transplanting of an organ or tissue. B such an organ etc.
- thing, esp. A plant, transplanted. transplantation n. [latin]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.