A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God.
While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?"
He replied, "1 second."
The next day the preacher asked God, “God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?"
And God replied, "A penny."
Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, “God, can I have one of your pennies?"
And God replied, "Just wait a sec."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - sensitive to tickling.
- (of a matter or person) difficult to handle. TICKTACK
n. A kind of manual semaphore used by racecourse bookmakers.
n. Ticking of a large clock etc.
n. - mark made by the tide at high water.
- a line left round a bath by the dirty water. B colloq. Line between washed and unwashed parts of a person's body. TIEBREAK
n. (also tie-breaker) means of deciding a winner from competitors who have tied.
n. Any moderate-sized feline resembling the tiger, e.g. The ocelot.
adj. - made wholly or partly of timber.
- (of country) wooded. TIMELESS
adj. Not affected by the passage of time. timelessly adv. Timelessness n.
adj. - timid.
- frightened. timorously adv. [medieval latin: related to *timid] TINCTURE
—n. (often foll. By of) 1 slight flavour or trace.
- tinge (of a colour). - medicinal solution (of a drug) in alcohol (tincture of quinine). —v. (-ring) 1 colour slightly; tinge, flavour. - (often foll. By with) affect slightly (with a quality). [latin: related to *tinge]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
There are more than 50 different kinds of kangaroos.