Doctor: You"re in good health. You"ll live to be eighty.
Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: T
Found: 1692 results
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) evolve or indulge in theories.
—adj. Of drama. —n. Actor or actress. [greek thespis, name of a greek tragedian]
n. (also thiamin) b vitamin found in unrefined cereals, beans, and liver, a deficiency of which causes beriberi. [greek theion sulphur, amin from *vitamin]
adj. - heavily or solidly built.
- set or growing close together.
adj. Given to stealing.
—attrib. Adj. Intelligent, rational. —n. Opinion or judgement.
adj. & n. - one more than twelve.
- symbol for this (13, xiii, xiii).
- size etc. Denoted by thirteen. thirteenth adj. & n. [old english: related to *three]
adj. - complete and unqualified; not superficial.
- acting or done with great care and completeness.
- absolute (thorough nuisance). thoroughly adv. Thoroughness n. [related to *through]
adj. & n. (pl. Thousands or (in sense 1) thousand) (in sing. Prec. By a or one) 1 ten hundred.
- symbol for this (1,000, m, m).
- (in sing. Or pl.) Colloq. Large number. thousandfold adj. & adv. Thousandth adj. & n. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.