A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (fem. Testatrix) (esp. Deceased) person who has made a will. [latin: related to *testate]
n. Male organ that produces spermatozoa etc., esp. One of a pair in the scrotum in man and most mammals. [latin, diminutive of testis witness]
baby n. Colloq. Baby conceived by in vitro fertilization.
- n. Thin glass tube closed at one end, used for chemical tests etc. TETRAGON
n. Plane figure with four angles and sides. tetragonal adj. [greek -gonos -angled]
adj. - of the germanic peoples or languages.
- german. [latin: related to *teuton] TEXTBOOK
—n. Book for use in studying, esp. A standard account of a subject. —attrib. Adj. - exemplary, accurate.
- instructively typical. THALLIUM
n. Rare soft white metallic element. [greek thallos green shoot]
adj. - grateful, pleased.
- expressive of thanks. THEOLOGY
n. (pl. -ies) the study or a system of theistic (esp. Christian) religion. theological adj. Theologically adv. [greek: related to *theo-]
n. Holder or inventor of a theory.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.