Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - long slender flexible appendage of an (esp. Invertebrate) animal, used for feeling, grasping, or moving.
- channel for gathering information, exercising influence, etc. tentacled adj. [latin: related to *tempt] TERMINAL
—adj. - a (of a condition or disease) fatal. B (of a patient) dying.
- of or forming a limit or terminus (terminal station). —n. - terminating thing; extremity. - terminus for trains or long-distance buses. - = *air terminal. TERMINUS
n. (pl. -ni or -nuses) 1 station at the end of a railway or bus route.
- point at the end of a pipeline etc. [latin, = end, limit, boundary] TERRAPIN
n. - n. American edible freshwater turtle.
- (terrapin) propr. Type of prefabricated one-storey building. [algonquian] TERRAZZO
n. (pl. -s) smooth flooring-material of stone chips set in concrete. [italian, = terrace]
adj. - colloq. Very great or bad (terrible bore).
- colloq. Very incompetent (terrible at maths). - causing or likely to cause terror; dreadful, formidable. [latin terreo frighten] TERRIBLY
adv. - colloq. Very, extremely (terribly nice).
- in a terrible manner. TERRIFIC
adj. - colloq. A huge; intense (terrific noise). B excellent (did a terrific job).
- causing terror. terrifically adv. [latin: related to *terrible] TERTIARY
—adj. - third in order or rank etc.
- (tertiary) of the first period in the cenozoic era. —n. (tertiary) tertiary period. [latin tertius third] TERYLENE
n. Propr. Synthetic textile fibre of polyester. [from terephthalic acid, *ethylene]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.