"I have good news and bad news," the defense lawyer says to his client.
"Whats the bad news?"
The lawyer says, "Your blood matches the DNA found at the murder scene."
"Dammit!" cries the client. "What"s the good news?"
"Well," the lawyer says, "Your cholesterol is down to 140."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - colloq. Enjoyment of cruelty to others.
- sexual perversion characterized by this. sadist n. Sadistic adj. Sadistically adv. [de sade, name of an author] SAFARI
n. (pl. -s) expedition, esp. In africa, to observe or hunt animals (go on safari). [swahili from arabic safara to travel]
- park n. Park where wild animals are kept in the open for viewing from vehicles. SAFETY
curtain n. Fireproof curtain between a stage and auditorium.
- lamp n. Miner's lamp so protected as not to ignite firedamp. - match n. Match igniting only on a specially prepared surface. - n. Being safe; freedom from danger or risk. - net n. Net placed to catch an acrobat etc. In case of a fall. - pin n. Pin with a guarded point. - razor n. Razor with a guard to prevent cutting the skin. SAILOR
n. - member of a ship's crew, esp. One below the rank of officer.
- person considered with regard to seasickness (a good sailor). [originally sailer: see *-er1] SALAAM
—n. - (chiefly as a muslim greeting) peace! 2 muslim low bow with the right palm on the forehead.
- (in pl.) Respectful compliments. —v. Make a salaam (to). [arabic] SALAMI
n. (pl. -s) highly-seasoned orig. Italian sausage. [italian]
—n. (pl. -ies) fixed regular wages, usu. Monthly or quarterly, esp. For white-collar work. —v. (-ies, -ied) (usu. As salaried adj.) Pay a salary to. [latin salarium money for buying salt]
—adj. - containing salt or salts.
- tasting of salt. - of chemical salts. - of the nature of a salt. —n. - salt lake, spring, etc. - saline solution. salinity n. Salinization n. [latin sal salt] SALIVA
n. Colourless liquid secreted into the mouth by glands. salivary adj. [latin]
adj. (-er, -est) (esp. Of the skin) yellowish. [old english]
- n. - low-growing willow. - a shoot or the wood of this. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The placement of a donkey"s eyes in its" heads enables it to see all four feet at all times.