A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Screen on which two or more separate images are displayed.
adj. - acting, done, or occurring without external cause.
- instinctive, automatic, natural. - (of style or manner) gracefully natural. spontaneity n. Spontaneously adv. [latin sponte of one's own accord] - combustion n. Ignition of a substance from internal heat. SPREADSHEET
n. Computer program for the manipulation and retrieval of esp. Tabulated figures, esp. For accounting.
n. - flexible board for leaping or diving from.
- source of impetus. SPRINGCLEAN
—n. (also spring-cleaning) thorough cleaning of a house, esp. In spring. —v. Clean (a house) thus.
n. (pl. -ies) landowners collectively.
v. - be the stage-manager of.
- arrange and control for effect. STAGESTRUCK
adj. Obsessed with becoming an actor.
n. Econ. State of inflation without a corresponding increase of demand and employment. [blend of stagnation, inflation]
n. Independent party with whom money etc. Wagered is deposited.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.