Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (of flour) containing a raising agent.
n. Respect for oneself. self-respecting adj.
adj. - (of a tyre etc.) Automatically able to seal small punctures.
- (of an envelope) self-adhesive. SELFSEEKING
adj. & n. Selfish.
—adj. (often attrib.) (of a shop, restaurant, etc.) With customers serving themselves and paying at a checkout etc. —n. Colloq. Self-service restaurant etc.
n. - electrical appliance for starting an engine.
- ambitious person with initiative. SEMISKILLED
adj. (of work or a worker) needing or having some training.
adj. (of milk) from which some of the cream has been skimmed.
adj. - causing or intended to cause great public excitement etc.
- dazzling; wonderful (you look sensational). sensationalize v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing). Sensationally adv. SENSIBILITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 capacity to feel.
- a sensitiveness. B exceptional degree of this. - (in pl.) Tendency to feel offended etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The largest cockroach on record is one measured at 3.81 inches in length.