- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: S
Found: 3438 results
n. Sleeved cotton sweater.
n. - form of gambling in which all stakes are pooled and paid to the winners.
- race with betting of this kind.
- prize(s) won in a sweepstake.
n. Pancreas or thymus of an animal, esp. As food.
n. Wild rose with small fragrant leaves.
n. - lover or darling.
- term of endearment.
adv. Colloq. Smoothly, without impediment.
- adv. Colloq. Smoothly, without impediment.
n. - ride at a fair etc., with extremely steep ascents and descents.
- (often attrib.) Such a railway or road.
adj. Colloq. - up to date; aware of what is going on.
- excited; under the influence of drugs.
n. Hollow walking-stick containing a blade that can be used as a sword.
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) (often foll. By with) 1 feel or express sympathy.
- agree. sympathizer n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.